Tourist Attractions in Kerala
Kerala is known as the land of God. It has extreme beautiful views and culture, which attracts lakhs of tourist from India as well as foreign countries every year. In this article we have mentioned famous places in Kerala for tourist, which are worth visiting.
- Alleppey – It is the best tourist place in Kerala to visit. It has backwater trips, houseboat stays, and many other attractions which are worth watching. This place is also known as Venice of the east, which is absolutely correct. You can visit this place from September to mid May. If you want to taste real Kerala food in coconut leaves, than this is the best choice.
- Munnar – If you are going for honeymoon, than without doubt you can go to this place. It has 80,000 miles of tea plantation. It has luxury hotels, cute bungalows and exotic resorts to stay in. The best time to visit here is from October to March. It has many lakes, church, and waterfalls.
- Kumarakom – It is a mix of every place. You can do fishing, cruising, boating and houseboat stay. If you want to spend some time in silence and away from the crowd, than this place will surely give you that peace. The best time to visit this place is from September to May. It is one of the famous places in Kerala for tourist.
- Wayanad – This place is known for its rich culture and manmade heritage. If you love local things, than you will experience real Kerala here. The best time to visit this place is October to May and July to August.
- Thekkady – It has thick forest and wild vegetation. You can see many nearly extinct species here like tigers, gaurs, etc. You can track from Moozhiyar to Thekkady Gavi for a different experience. This place will leave you amazed by its beauty.
- Kovalam – It is known for beaches, New year celebration, Ayurveda treatments, water sports and many other good things. The crescent shaped coastline is always having some or the other activities going on for tourists. This place is good for people who love to party with nature.
We are sure, after all these places, you must be excited to visit them. Just book your tickets and this place will never disappoint you . Do a little research about famous places in Kerala for tourist and book hotels in advance, to avoid any last time hustle.